since 1991 in Dutchess County.
It all started in 1991 when the Catalano family decided to open an Italian restaurant in Wappingers Falls, NY called Catalano's Pasta Garden. The restaurant became a hit for their homemade pasta, italian specialities, and well-known bar scene.
Now Tom Catalano & his family continue their tradition at their latest and greatest restaurant right down the street, Fresco Chop & Ale House. It has an expanded menu that includes the standard Catalano favorites with culinary sandwiches, steaks, chops, and great seafood. Our prices are still just as reasonable & the food is better than ever! We also specialize in off-premise catering and host parties of up to 80 people in our private banquet room.
- Buffalo Shrimp 9 Deep Fried Breaded Shrimp Sautéed in Our Buffalo Sauce, Served with Celery & Blue Cheese Dressing
- Creamy Scampi Steamed Clams 12 A Dozen Little Neck Clams Steamed in a Creamy Garlic Wine Sauce
- Trout Oreganato 16 Fresh Boneless Rainbow Trout Topped with Seasoned Bread Crumbs Baked with White Wine & Butter Served with Rice & Steamed Brocccoli
- Cajun Pork Cutlet Parmigiana 17 Breaded Pork Loin Cutlet Topped with Cajun Seasoned Onion, Mushroom & Mozzarella
- Chicken alla Vodka Parmigiana 17 Breaded Chicken Cutlet Topped with Vodka Sauce and Mozzarella, Served Over Pasta
- Blackened Delmonico Steak 26 Cajun Seasoned Delmonico Steak Cooked to Your Liking, Served with Baked Potato & Garlic Green Beans
- Manhattan Clam & Shrimp 19 Little Neck Clams & Shrimp Sautéed in a Garlic, Wine & Cream Sauce, Over Pasta
- Pasta & Sandwiches
- Stuffed Rigatoni 16 Cheese Filled Rigatoni Tossed in a Roasted Garlic Butter Sauce with Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers & Sweet Peas
- Penne & Chicken Gorgonzola 16 Penne Tossed with Chicken in a Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
There are no events scheduled at the moment, but subscribe above to our mailing list & get updated immediately about our latest events!