since 1991 in Dutchess County.
It all started in 1991 when the Catalano family decided to open an Italian restaurant in Wappingers Falls, NY called Catalano's Pasta Garden. The restaurant became a hit for their homemade pasta, italian specialities, and well-known bar scene.
Now Tom Catalano & his family continue their tradition at their latest and greatest restaurant right down the street, Fresco Chop & Ale House. It has an expanded menu that includes the standard Catalano favorites with culinary sandwiches, steaks, chops, and great seafood. Our prices are still just as reasonable & the food is better than ever! We also specialize in off-premise catering and host parties of up to 80 people in our private banquet room.
- Sun-dried Tomato Bruschetta 5 Our House Baked Bread Toasted with Sun-dried Tomato Pesto & Grated Cheese
- Roasted Asparagus Romano 7 Asparagus Roasted with Butter & Grated Cheese
- Chicken Siciliano 16 Chicken Sautéed in a Garlic Wine Sauce with Chopped Plum Tomato, Green Olives & Artichoke Hearts, Over Pasta
- Smothered NY Strip Steak 22 Grilled NY Strip Topped with Sautéed Mushroom & Onions, Served with Roasted Potato
- Veal alla Maria 20 Veal Scaloppini Sautéed with Roasted Red Peppers & Mushrooms in a Garlic Wine Sauce
- Pork Chops Marsala 16 Pan Seared Center Cut Chops, Finished with Mushrooms in Marsala Sauce
- Blackened Ahi Tuna 18 Pan Seared Cajun Seasoned Ahi Tuna Steak Served with Rice Pilaf & Steamed Broccoli
- Pasta & Sandwiches
- Penne Fresco! 16 Penne Tossed with Sausage, Prosciutto, Onion, Broccoli & Grated Cheese in a Buttery White Sauce
- Meat Ravioli Bolognese 16 Beef Ravioli Tossed in a Creamy Meat & Sweet Pea Sauce
There are no events scheduled at the moment, but subscribe above to our mailing list & get updated immediately about our latest events!