since 1991 in Dutchess County.
It all started in 1991 when the Catalano family decided to open an Italian restaurant in Wappingers Falls, NY called Catalano's Pasta Garden. The restaurant became a hit for their homemade pasta, italian specialities, and well-known bar scene.
Now Tom Catalano & his family continue their tradition at their latest and greatest restaurant right down the street, Fresco Chop & Ale House. It has an expanded menu that includes the standard Catalano favorites with culinary sandwiches, steaks, chops, and great seafood. Our prices are still just as reasonable & the food is better than ever! We also specialize in off-premise catering and host parties of up to 80 people in our private banquet room.
- Pepperoni Pizza Potato Skins 8 Potato Skins Filled with Pizza Sauce, Pepperoni & Mozzarella
- Clams- Have It Your Way 12 One Dozen Your Choice of; Cajun Scampi, Garlic Butter, Steamed, 1/2 Shell, Oreganato or Fra Diavolo
- Steak Alla Pizzaiola 22 Grilled Certified Black Angus NY Strip Steak Finished with Mushroom in a Marinara Sauce
- Chicken Margherita Penne 17 Fresh Plum Tomato Sautéed in Olive Oil Tossed with Basil Fresh Mozzarella & Penne Topped with Pan Seared Parmasan Crusted Chicken Breast
- Pork Tenderloin Merlot 18 Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin, Finished in a Merlot Wine Sauce with Shallots & Mushroom
- Red Snapper 22 Baked with Roasted Garlic Butter & White Wine, Served with Steamed Broccoli & Rice Pilaf
- Salmon Scampi 16 Salmon Baked with Scampi Sauce Served with Rice & Steamed Brocolli
- Pasta & Sandwiches
- Cavatelli alla FRESCO! 17 Cavatelli Pasta Tossed with Broccoli, Artichoke Hearts, Plum Tomato & Grated Cheese with Garlic & Olive Oil
- Veal & Beef Tortellaci 18 Slow Cooked Beef and Veal in a Chianti Wine Reduction with Savory Herbs Blended with Aged Parmesan and Imported Grana Padano Cheeses; Wrapped in Egg Pasta Served with Mushrooms in a Sun-dried Tomato Pesto & Cream Sauce
There are no events scheduled at the moment, but subscribe above to our mailing list & get updated immediately about our latest events!