since 1991 in Dutchess County.
It all started in 1991 when the Catalano family decided to open an Italian restaurant in Wappingers Falls, NY called Catalano's Pasta Garden. The restaurant became a hit for their homemade pasta, italian specialities, and well-known bar scene.
Now Tom Catalano & his family continue their tradition at their latest and greatest restaurant right down the street, Fresco Chop & Ale House. It has an expanded menu that includes the standard Catalano favorites with culinary sandwiches, steaks, chops, and great seafood. Our prices are still just as reasonable & the food is better than ever! We also specialize in off-premise catering and host parties of up to 80 people in our private banquet room.
- Fried Seafood Platter 15 Generous Portion of Fried Calamari, Clam Strips & Shrimp
- Sun-dried Tomato Bruschetta 5 Our House Baked Bread Toasted with Sun-dried Tomato Pesto & Grated Cheese
- Sirloin Steak with Blue Cheese Butter 18 Certified Hereford Sirloin Steak Seasoned & Grilled to Your Liking Then Topped with Blue Cheese Butter, Served with Red Roasted Potato & Garlic Green Beans
- Grilled Salmon 17 Finished with an Orange Citrus Glaze, Served Over a Bed of Rice Pilaf and Steamed Broccoli
- Roasted Rosemary Chicken 15 Half Chicken Roasted with Rosemary & Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil, Served with Red Roasted Potato & Garlic Green Beans
- Shrimp & Sea Scallops 24 Sautéed in a Creamy Scampi Sauce with Broccoli Over Pasta
- Pork Chops Marsala 16 Pan Seared Center Cut Chops, Finished with Mushrooms in Marsala Sauce
- Pasta & Sandwiches
- Stuffed Rigatoni Michael Angelo 18 Cheese Filled Rigatoni Tossed in a Vodka Sauce with Sautéed Shallots & Sun-dried Tomato
- Cajun Steak Sandwich 12 Grilled Certified Hereford Sirloin Sliced & Sautéed with Mushroom & Onion with Cajun Seasoning
There are no performances scheduled at the moment, but subscribe above to our mailing list & get updated immediately on the latest performances!