since 1991 in Dutchess County.
It all started in 1991 when the Catalano family decided to open an Italian restaurant in Wappingers Falls, NY called Catalano's Pasta Garden. The restaurant became a hit for their homemade pasta, italian specialities, and well-known bar scene.
Now Tom Catalano & his family continue their tradition at their latest and greatest restaurant right down the street, Fresco Chop & Ale House. It has an expanded menu that includes the standard Catalano favorites with culinary sandwiches, steaks, chops, and great seafood. Our prices are still just as reasonable & the food is better than ever! We also specialize in off-premise catering and host parties of up to 80 people in our private banquet room.
- Clams Garlic & Butter 12 A Dozen Little Neck Clams Steamed and Sautéed with Garlic & Butter
- Shrimp Diavolo 9 Shrimp Sautéed in Scampi Sauce with Hot Cherry Peppers
- Pork Chops Alla Cacciatore 17 Center Cut Chops Grilled then Sautéed with Onion, Mushrooms & Peppers in Marinara Sauce, Over Pasta
- Chicken Siciliano 16 Chicken Sautéed in a Garlic Wine Sauce with Chopped Plum Tomato, Green Olives & Artichoke Hearts Over Pasta
- NY Strip Steak Portabella 23 Grilled Black Angus NY Strip Steak Topped with Portabella Mushroom & Onions Sautéed in a Chianti Wine Sauce, Served with Roasted Potato
- Eggplant Florentine 15 Eggplant Rolled with Seasoned Ricotta & Spinach Baked in a Garlic & White Wine Sauce with Mozzarella
- Panko Crusted Soft Shell Crab 20 Served with a Wasabi Sauce Steamed Broccoli & Rice Pilaf
- Pasta & Sandwiches
- Portabella Mushroom Ravioli 18 Tossed in a Roasted Garlic Butter Sauce with Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers & Sweet Peas
There are no events scheduled at the moment, but subscribe above to our mailing list & get updated immediately about our latest events!