since 1991 in Dutchess County.
It all started in 1991 when the Catalano family decided to open an Italian restaurant in Wappingers Falls, NY called Catalano's Pasta Garden. The restaurant became a hit for their homemade pasta, italian specialities, and well-known bar scene.
Now Tom Catalano & his family continue their tradition at their latest and greatest restaurant right down the street, Fresco Chop & Ale House. It has an expanded menu that includes the standard Catalano favorites with culinary sandwiches, steaks, chops, and great seafood. Our prices are still just as reasonable & the food is better than ever! We also specialize in off-premise catering and host parties of up to 80 people in our private banquet room.
- Shrimp Oreganato 9 Shrimp Topped with Seasoned Bread Crumbs, Butter & Fresh Garlic Baked in White Wine
- Buffalo Calamari 10 Fried Calamari Sautéed in our Buffalo Sauce, Served Over a Bed of Blue Cheese Dressing, Mixed Greens, Topped with Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Sea Scallops & Broccoli Scampi 22 Served Over Pasta
- Peppered Pork Loin 17 Pan Seared Center Cut Pork Chops Lightly Coated with Black Pepper, Sautéed with Mushrooms in a Sherry Wine Sauce
- Chicken Garibaldi 17 Chicken Breast Sautéed with Broccoli & Mushrooms in a Sun-dried Tomato Pesto & White Wine Sauce, Over Pasta
- Steak Alla Pizzaiola 22 Grilled Certified Black Angus NY Strip Steak Finished with Mushroom in a Marinara Sauce
- Stuffed Tilapia 18 Tilapia Fillet Baked with a Lump Crab Meat Stuffing, Served with Steamed Broccoli & Rice Pilaf
- Veal & Broccoli Rabe 22 Veal Cutlet Topped with Sautéed Broccoli Rabe and Melted Mozzarella Cheese
- Pasta & Sandwiches
- Spinach Ravioli 16 Tossed with a Mushroom & Sun-dried Tomato in a Roasted Garlic Butter Sauce
There are no events scheduled at the moment, but subscribe above to our mailing list & get updated immediately about our latest events!