since 1991 in Dutchess County.
It all started in 1991 when the Catalano family decided to open an Italian restaurant in Wappingers Falls, NY called Catalano's Pasta Garden. The restaurant became a hit for their homemade pasta, italian specialities, and well-known bar scene.
Now Tom Catalano & his family continue their tradition at their latest and greatest restaurant right down the street, Fresco Chop & Ale House. It has an expanded menu that includes the standard Catalano favorites with culinary sandwiches, steaks, chops, and great seafood. Our prices are still just as reasonable & the food is better than ever! We also specialize in off-premise catering and host parties of up to 80 people in our private banquet room.
- Pepperoni Pizza Potato Skins 8 Potato Skins Filled with Pizza Sauce, Pepperoni & Mozzarella
- Cajun Chicken Quesadilla 9 Cajun Seasoned Chicken, Carmelized Onion, Corn, Red Pepper & Cheddar Cheese, Served with Salsa & Sour Cream
- Steak Merlot 23 Grilled Certified Black Angus NY Strip Finished with Mushrooms & Onion in a Merlot Wine Sauce, Served with Roasted Red Potato
- Veal alla Maria 20 Veal Scaloppini Sautéed with Roasted Red Peppers & Mushrooms in a Garlic Wine Sauce
- Pork Chops Pizziola 17 Grilled Center Cut Chops Finished with Mushrooms in a Marinara Sauce Over Pasta
- Chicken & Shrimp Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Cream 19 Chicken Breast & Shrimp Sautéed in a Sun-dried Tomato Pesto & Cream Sauce, Over Pasta
- Clams & Shrimp Chardonnay 21 Sautéed with Shallots & Sun-dried Tomato in a Chardonnay Wine Sauce, Over Pasta
- Salmon Scampi 16 Salmon Baked with Scampi Sauce Served with Rice & Steamed Brocolli
- Pasta & Sandwiches
- Cavatelli Asparagus 16 Cavatelli Sautéed with Asparagus in a Garlic & Wine Sauce Tossed with Grated Cheese
There are no events scheduled at the moment, but subscribe above to our mailing list & get updated immediately about our latest events!